BCEC meeting Jan. 18th 2012
BK Boley of ADD Inc kindly hosted. ADD Inc is involved in some of the preliminary planning for the expansion.
Partial list of non-resident attendees:
Jim Rooney Executive Director BCEC, Senator Jack Hart, Representative Nick Collins, Bob O’Shea Community Liaison BCEC, Howard Davis (BCEC)
Moderator: FPNA board member Cam Sawzin
1. Senator Hart was introduced and made some useful comments, which included:
- The desire to work more closely with the community and promise to approve the legislation only when he and the community were comfortable with the plan.
- · Work to prevent the “Innovation district” from changing the unique character of Fort Point.
2. Representative Nick Collins was introduced and supports the community’s open dialog with the BCEC regarding the expansion.
3. Presentation by Jim Rooney, Coe BCEC
4. Presentation by Howard Davis, Director of Capital Projects, BCEC Oversaw BCEC construction 1999-2004
5. Discussion and questions